Translate

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Being Thankful



I cannot believe it is already Thanksgiving! Turkey, dressing, green beans, corn, greens, sweet potato casserole, pumpkin pie, pecan pie..I feel pleasantly stuffed already! As I sit and reflect on this past year, I am blessed beyond measure. I am so thankful for God's grace and mercy, for salvation! There are those times that I didn't know exactly what God was doing, nor did I like what He was doing, but through it all He remained faithful. Gary and I completed our first year with college students, that in itself was a learning process, AND we survived! I started back to college and a new job all while, still homeschooling our 14 year old...God is faithful! Praying with expectation for 2015.

Be encouraged for another day, God is so faithful! Here is wishing you and your family a 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Be Blessed
With Lots of Love and Prayers,
Gary & Sherri Ard
2014

Psalms 100:1-5

Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his, we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. 

ENTER HIS GATES WITH THANKSGIVING AND HIS COURTS WITH PRAISE; GIVE THANKS TO HIM AND PRAISE HIS NAME.

For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.


No comments:

Post a Comment